Client Installation Tutorial
- Download the client software from JuniorWatch.com. Run it as Administrator in windows.
Please note currently only Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 are supported. To avoid
problems, please close all application before install the client software.
- JuniorWatch.com client software requires Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1. If your computer does
not have Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 installed, the installation process will try to download
and install it for you. If your computer already has .NET 3.5 SP1 or later installed, the
installation will skip installing .NET and jump to step 7 directly.
- Setup is loading installation components.
- Setup automatically starts the installation of .NET 3.5 SP1. Please accept the term and click "Install".
- Downloading .NET 3.5 SP1. It will take from 1 minute to 1 hour depends on your network speed.
For normal DSL user, it take less than 5 minutes.
- Setup complete for .NET 3.5 SP1. Please click "Exit" to quit .NET installation.
- JuniorWatch.com Client software installation starts. Click "Next" to continue.
- Please accept License Agreement by click "I Agree" to continue.
- Now you need to input the device token which you can get from "Devices" in your JuniorWatch.com
account. If you do not have an account yet, this is a good time to sign up. Please note, signup for
JuniorWatch account is absolute free. Please sign up here
- Please click "Install" to start the installation process.
- The installation process completes. Please click "Finish"
- After that, it should shows "JuniorWatch Client was installed successfully.
- Now you are able to log in to your JuniorWatch.com account to configure your just registered device.
The possible configurations are:
- Turn on/off location capturing.
- Turn on/off screen capturing.
- Turn on/off camera capturing.
- Adjust reporting interval. Minimum interval is 15 minutes.
- Uninstall Client software.